Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Former Swissair board members charged. (in SR111 Messages) by Chris
The entire board of management at the time of the Swissair 'grounding' - Schmidheiny, Muhlemann, Spo......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by Chris
Barbara - do you understand German? If so type 'Thomas Schmidheiny Swissair Verwaltungsrat' in Goog......

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by Chris
Barbara It will take me some time to get the full list as I didn't keep the old Annual Reports, but......

Not true Barbara. IFE approached Swissair in '94 and '95 but were initially rejected. In '96 a lett......

I've read all entries on this forum and admire your courage and dedication. Dealing with people like......

» Refine Search
» New Search