Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (185 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Swiss Air Cancelled my trip without any logic reason (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Um, I'm gonna assume you're not aware of how petty comparing missing a flight seems to someone losin......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  Today... (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Hey Barb, I just wanted to stop by on this difficult day and let you know I'm thinkin of ya, and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Flying Cheap" (in This and That) by Murray
Things are Ok, I got diagnosed with ADD and that explains a lot about my life so I'm trying differen......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: "Flying Cheap" (in This and That) by Murray
Wow you're fast Barb, I was actually on my way here to let you know about this. Did you watch it? G......

Discussion Topic  RE: Swissair (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
That's terrible, but hey we're living in an age of companies not taking responsibility for their act......

Discussion Topic  FAA Proposes historic fines against 2 airlines (in This and That) by Murray
You see stuff like this and you wonder what the Heck these people were thinking... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: No media interest in 11th anniversary (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Yeah, the FAA doesn't care about lives, they just care about money. I've been wishing for a long tim......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Update Barb (in This and That) by Murray
Hey Barb, just here to let you know my thoughts are with you on this difficult day....

Hey Barb, I got a job. It's less than I was making and it's a 2 hour daily commute, but at least I w......

As if on que i just got a call about a job today, hopefully the interview will go well. I'll let you......

Discussion Topic  Another Update Barb (in This and That) by Murray
Hey Barb, just an update on how things are going. Pretty tough right now, got laid off in June and ......

Discussion Topic  How I Am (in This and That) by Murray
Hey Barb, sorry about the delay of my reply, it's been a hectic time. I'm doing ok, I got laid off ......

Discussion Topic  American Airlines Flight 64 (in This and That) by Murray
Wow, and I thought Air France was eerily similar to SR111. At least this story had a happier ending ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Court hears evidence in swissair 111 lawsuit-Canada (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Suing may make a mess of things, but since organizations like the FAA won't do anything somebody ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Air France Flight Missing- 228 people aboard (in This and That) by Murray
Hey Barb, as you know I follow the aviation news and just wanted to stop by and let you know I was t......

Discussion Topic  Hey Barb (in This and That) by Murray
I imagine today's going to be really tough for you. I just wanted to stop by and let you know I was ......

Discussion Topic  Got a new job Barb (in This and That) by Murray
Things are looking better on my own front, got a new job which will pay more and should be a better ......

Discussion Topic  Hey Barb (in This and That) by Murray
Just figured I'd stop by, let ya know how I'm doin. Been suffering from depression lately, so I'm ta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb, I read something that may interest you (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Hey Barb, I've long criticized the FAA was more interested in Dollars than they were lives, I read a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb, I read something that may interest you (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Doin pretty good, work is stressin but I just bought a used car which is nice, I missed being able t......

» Refine Search
» New Search