Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (185 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Murray, didn't you mention the Air Transit Incident in Another Post? (in This and That) by Murray
Ok, I never thought as much. ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: Murray, didn't you mention the Air Transit Incident in Another Post? (in This and That) by Murray
Yup, thankfully I've never had to travel during the holidays, I either don't think I ever would or I......

Yes, with my new job I actually get American holidays off now! (I used to have to work them at my cr......

Yes I did. The one I saw was an episode of "Air Crash Investigation" called "Flying on Empty" I have......

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Hey Barb, I realize you wrote the original post a long time ago, but I think that you should write t......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  Merry Christmas Barb! (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Just thought I'd drop by and say Merry Christmas, I hope you're able to enjoy it some....
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Barb, just wanted to pass some news along (in This and That) by Murray
well we've been back since Oct, and I'm starting to get used to the place, it'll never be home. Home......

Discussion Topic  RE: Barb, just wanted to pass some news along (in This and That) by Murray
Today was the last day of training, although I took calls all day anyway. Things are still lookin pr......

Discussion Topic  Barb, just wanted to pass some news along (in This and That) by Murray
Hey Barb, long time no see. Been busy ever since I got home. I remember you said you liked to hear g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crash Pilot 'ignored storm advice' (in This and That) by Murray
Its going. Slowly, but it's going. Hopefully you guys South of my border will give me some good news......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crash Pilot 'ignored storm advice' (in This and That) by Murray
The tower should just be able to rescind or hold back takeoff clearance. I'll never understand thes......

Discussion Topic  WE'RE GOING HOOOOOOOOOME! (in This and That) by Murray
Tomorrow! Oh thank god. It's been a long 7 months, but we go home tomorrow. I'm so excited I can har......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yankee Cory Lidle on NYC plane; 4 killed (in This and That) by Murray
Well, looking at it more closely since yesterday he was inexperienced, flying in poor weather, in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yankee Cory Lidle on NYC plane; 4 killed (in This and That) by Murray
That's so crazy. He used to play for my team. (The Toronto Blue Jays) He wasn't a great pitcher but ......

Discussion Topic  Something Strange Happened to me just now (in This and That) by Murray
My Mother was a huge John Denver fan, and despite my early childhood rebellion I've grown to see jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brazilian jet collides with small plane (in This and That) by Murray
The only thing I can think of is it must have sliced a part of the jet with it's wing or tail in an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brazilian jet collides with small plane (in This and That) by Murray
How in the heck does a passenger jet collide with a little tiny jet and the passenger jet is the one......

Doesn't look good, but we can hope....

Discussion Topic  RE: Egh, they keep moving the Yardstick on me. (in This and That) by Murray
This is actually getting funny now. Sept 29th? No no, now it's Oct 15th. It's been a while since I'......

Discussion Topic  Egh, they keep moving the Yardstick on me. (in This and That) by Murray
So today, the 20th was when we were supposed to go home. Monday comes and my sis says it's gonna be ......

» Refine Search
» New Search