Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (185 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 9/11 (in This and That) by Murray
Ya, the Democrats have really dropped the ball. How bad do you gotta be when you can't beat George W......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Well, your country has one last chance to get an early start on reversing the damage Dubya has done ......

I'll never forget them. As I said in the other thread I'm a news junkie and I've studied 9/11 inten......

Discussion Topic  RE: GUEST BOOK (in Board Comments) by Murray
Sweet! ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > Board Comments

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb (in This and That) by Murray
Yup, it's all good. Sorry I wasn't here today, CNN replayed their coverage of 9/11 on their website ......

The house is there! The house is there! Of course they still have to get it all connected properly ......

Yup, estimate is we'll be home by the 15th of September. I hope so, in fact I hope sooner. I want ou......

I used to think so too when I was a kid getting set to go back to school. ......

As for you, I hope you have lots of support around you going in to tomorrow....

I saw the foundation. It was nothing like I thought it was going to look like and I was pissed cuz I......

Discussion Topic  RE: A terrible month for aviation... (in This and That) by Murray
Creepy Stuff....

Discussion Topic  RE: A terrible month for aviation... (in This and That) by Murray
"Lexington airport has history of planes taxiing on wrong runway" Which begs the question: Why didn......

Discussion Topic  RE: For the love of Stephanie (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
If high profile is what they wanted you "may" have gotten justice if the plane had gone down somewhe......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Air Crash Investigation: Fire on Board (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Well yeah, but I've never considered myself very adept at wading through sensitive subjects....

Discussion Topic  Air Crash Investigation: Fire on Board (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Hi Barb, I'm just wondering if you had seen this (The episode deals with Flight 111) and if not if y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by Murray
Ambulance Chasers. Still I would like to know if Comair did have CRM training, which I consider to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by Murray
"You won't be penalized for not reporting for work." That's the funniest thing I've read in a while......

Discussion Topic  RE: Book Recalls Horror of Doomed Flight (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Money > Lives The old tragic algebraic equation....

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot locks himself out of the cockpit (in This and That) by Murray
Hmmm, what about this then: Put up a wall right where the cockpit side of the restroom ends and put......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot locks himself out of the cockpit (in This and That) by Murray
The story says he left the Co-Pilot in charge, why wouldn't the Co-Pilot just open the door for him?......

» Refine Search
» New Search