Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (185 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Pilot locks himself out of the cockpit (in This and That) by Murray
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by Murray
Yup, I remember reading about that. I can see how that one happened, the runways ran the same way s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by Murray
Well, I'm happy to hear that. Frankly I can't see how it could be anything but the pilot's fault. It......

"Polehinke's (The Co-Pilot) mother, Honey Jackson, said her son is not to blame for the crash, and s......

Discussion Topic  EgyptAir jet diverted due to Smoke in Cockpit (in This and That) by Murray

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb (in This and That) by Murray
I'm going down to the city tomorrow to check on the progress....

If you'd like to hear some good news for a change they started working on the foundation for our hou......

ok I was a bit off. ......

Yeah CNN said they confirmed it was on the wrong runway from 2 sources and I trust CNN so I figured ......

Made even worse by the facts that are coming out. If it's true that they took off on the wrong runwa......

Discussion Topic  Hey Barb (in This and That) by Murray
With the events of today, I just wanted to check in and see how you were. Just lettin ya know I'm t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is Alaskan Airlines Still Flying? (in This and That) by Murray
The answer is $$$ Unfortunatly money means more to the FAA than lives do....

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is Alaskan Airlines Still Flying? (in This and That) by Murray
Yeah, she was obviously a smart cookie. The sad thing about Bin Ladin is the U.S. created him by aid......

Luckily we didn't go to Iraq. And I understand people wanting to get out. But I feel like just cutti......

Who I think "will" win the nominations are Hillary and McCain, with McCain winning the General. But......

I can't wait for 2009....

Unfortunatly the policies of President Bush have contributed as well with, like you mentioned, risin......

I guess I'm naive enough to believe we should have room for both kinds of saftey....

Discussion Topic  Why is Alaskan Airlines Still Flying? (in This and That) by Murray

Discussion Topic  RE: Road Rage Blamed on swissair 111 Stress (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Yeah, we have a great health care system in Canada, but it still has holes. Most notable among them ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

» Refine Search
» New Search