Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (185 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Elaine Scarry propagates Conspiracy Theories (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Ya, as for me I don't blame ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Elaine Scarry propagates Conspiracy Theories (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Exactly, I think the worst case of this is the crash who's 10 year anniversary is today. TWA 800. Al......

I imagine you've seen the Nova Special on PBS about the CTSB investigation. That scene at the end wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacing insulation blankets is 'no longer necessary' (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Wow your house burned too? Small world! Ours burned March 14th, the furnace in our shop caught on fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacing insulation blankets is 'no longer necessary' (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Just to give you a "half answer" on the WTC thing, the main reason the spray/foam failed in the Worl......

If I were the head of the FAA I'd wanna see damn good testing on this before I allowed it to progres......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi, everyone (in This and That) by Murray
Ya, as I mentioned to Barbara I'm proud of our Canadian TSB for doing such a good job on the investi......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi, everyone (in This and That) by Murray
Not if the FAA has their way. However I'm glad to meet someone else like me. I'm always sort of emb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Russian airliner crashes in Siberia (in This and That) by Murray
Yeah, I figured you must have missed it. I emailed the info on how to get set up to your address, if......

Discussion Topic  RE: Russian airliner crashes in Siberia (in This and That) by Murray
Bump...

OK, I've found one and set it up. You can look at it here ......

I'm not doing anything right now, I'll look in to getting you a working guestbook. Really the only t......

Discussion Topic  RE: American Airlines 767 found infested with mice. (in This and That) by Murray
Fresh Story About it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: American Airlines 767 found infested with mice. (in This and That) by Murray

Discussion Topic  RE: CVR Battery Backup (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Why would you make a flight recorder that's not designed to withstand impact? That seems like a wast......

Discussion Topic  CVR Battery Backup (in SR111 Messages) by Murray
Barbara you've delved more deeply into airline saftey than I can possibly imagine. I've always been ......

Discussion Topic  Co-Pilot Arrested on Alcohol Charges (in This and That) by Murray

Discussion Topic  RE: Nova Scotia Hello (in This and That) by Murray
I think everyone in Nova Scotia wished they could do more, we wished with all of our collective hear......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recent Canadian Investigative News Series Highlights Lack of Safety at Airports (in This and That) by Murray
If anyone thinks air travel is safe from things like bombs and hijackings they're kidding themselves......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shuttle Crew in Florida for Launch (in This and That) by Murray
See, what bothers me about this is, it seems to lack common sense. Lets say Discovery goes up and th......

» Refine Search
» New Search