Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: T+ 19 years (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Mary, I'm so glad you stopped by. I'm so sorry about your parents and how much pain that has caused ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: T+ 19 years (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Murray, thanks so much for always remembering the swissair 111 tragedy. It means a lot to me that yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: CBC Fifth Estate owes SR111 families an apology (in SR111 Messages) by BF
This is a very nice and thoughtful message that Cirrus asked me to post on the site. It's hard to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CBC Fifth Estate owes SR111 families an apology (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Bottom line- swissair got greedy, and as a result, 229 died....

The person who wrote this original post is a wonderful person, who has always been there for my fami......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unnecessary Fuel Dumping (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Thanks Jack, I agree with your every word. Thanks for summing it up so well. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tara... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Thank you Laura, for your beautiful comments. Laura and I went to college together and when they wer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tara... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
If you stop by here and knew Tara during her short life, I'd love for you to leave a comment. Trying......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's that sobering time of year again (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Thank you Murray. You are a very kind person. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: It's that sobering time of year again (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Btw Murray, thank you for remembering this terrible tragedy all these years later. I really apprecia......

Hi Murray, I'm very sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you. If you would like to talk, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Startlingly Simple Theory About the Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet (in This and That) by BF
Pilot of vanished Malaysian flight had deviant route on simulator, transport minister says Originall......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  Looking less likely that terrorists downed Egyptian Jet (in This and That) by BF
The EgyptAir plane that mysteriously disappeared in the Mediterranean on May 19, with 66 people on b......

Discussion Topic  American Air Pilot Dies During Flight (in This and That) by BF
An American Airlines pilot died after becoming ill on an overnight "red eye" flight from Phoenix to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 17 years ago.... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
A.P. your words and thoughts are really wonderful, and sound heartfelt. Thanks so much for posting t......

John, it is an honor having you on this site. I'm so sorry for your pain too. Mr. Klein, I'm so sorr......

Murray, thank you for always remembering this terrible tragedy. I'm so sorry to hear that you are un......

Discussion Topic  17 years ago.... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Swissair Flight 111 crashes and kills over 200 on board in 1998 BY HENRI E. CAUVIN , BILL HUTCHINSON......

Discussion Topic  RE: Was there an investigation into the lost Jewels? (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Questions still remain about the cargo that was on Swissair Flight 111, 17 years after the aviation ......

Discussion Topic  Fire on United Express Flight (in This and That) by BF
Passengers on a United Express flight got quite a scare on Friday when a small fire broke out mid-fl......

» Refine Search
» New Search