Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Tara... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Tara was a wonderful daughter, and I'm still so sad that I didn't get to see her grow up. That her s......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Tara... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
By Stephanie A. Stanley, INQUIRER CORRESPONDENT Posted: September 05, 1998 LOWER MERION — As soon ......

Discussion Topic  IFEs present new danger.... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
FBI says this hacker took over a plane through its in-flight entertainment system Security researc......

Discussion Topic  Pilots fight- Air India (in This and That) by BF
Struggling state-run carrier Air India has grounded two of its pilots after a fight erupted between ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  Air Canada jet came off runway during landing (in This and That) by BF
CNN)—An Air Canada jet came off the runway during its landing early Sunday at an airport in the east......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Lufthansa Airplane has crashed in France (in This and That) by BF
This tragedy is so disturbing. I wish Cecil was around to comment on it....

Discussion Topic  A Lufthansa Airplane has crashed in France (in This and That) by BF
(Reuters) - An Airbus operated by Lufthansa's Germanwings budget airline crashed in a remote area of......

Discussion Topic  RE: After many years - now comming forward (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Thanks Reverent Cooke for your comments. Your name sounds familiar to me. Sincerely, Barbara Fether......

Discussion Topic  Southwest Airlines Captain Broke Safety Rules Prior to 2013 Accident in New York (in This and That) by BF
By Andy Pasztor Nov. 8, 2014 11:55 p.m. ET A Southwest Airlines Co. jet crash-landed ......

Discussion Topic  2 U.S. Airways flights have problems before landing in Charlotte, N.C. (in This and That) by BF
(CNN) -- Two U.S. Airways flights experienced difficulties before landing Saturday night at Charlott......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Startlingly Simple Theory About the Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet (in This and That) by BF
From John Sampson, this updated link: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Startlingly Simple Theory About the Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet (in This and That) by BF
Here is a theory of what happened, by aviation expert, John Sampson. The 240th Person on Board MH37......

Discussion Topic  RE: 16 Years On (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Murray, thanks so much for always remembering the tragedy. I can't believe it has been 16 years. So ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CBC Fifth Estate owes SR111 families an apology (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Gem, I really appreciate your post & your thoughts. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: CBC Fifth Estate owes SR111 families an apology (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I would like to thank the above poster, for being one of the finest human beings, I've ever 'met'. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb. Long Time No See (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Murray, you ok? Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Flight 111 (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Murray, you are so right about that. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you again soon. Barb......

Murray, I don't think he succumbed to smoke. I don't believe anyone on the flight did from what I re......

Murray, I don't think they ever figured out why Zimmermann's seat was in the 'back and out' position......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thank you for this website (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Lady21, thanks so much for writing! I really appreciate your comments. Barbara...

» Refine Search
» New Search