Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Perils Of Air Travellers' Thrombosis (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
BF and CD, thank you for the links to the John Nance interview and Transport Canada article. Hopefu......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: The Perils Of Air Travellers' Thrombosis (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
Note to self: When posting, ensure spelling/grammar and text is complete!!......

Note: I myself experienced symptoms of Thrombosis after flying AMS-YYZ on KLM 4 months ago. After s......

Discussion Topic  The Perils Of Air Travellers' Thrombosis (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
The following article pertains to a subject matter that has been of great concern to me (and many ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'swissair Families Never Stop Thinking About It' (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
Dear Barbara and Lyn,......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'swissair Families Never Stop Thinking About It' (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
Back in the days when I was a Flight Attendant, I had the honour and pleasure of getting to know one......

Discussion Topic  Condolences On This, The Fifth Anniversary (in SR111 Messages) by J.O
My thoughts and prayers go out to each and every family member and friend of the 229 people who peri......

» Refine Search
» New Search