Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Memorials- is it just me? (in This and That) by JaneyC
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: SR111 recordings revive horrifying drama of 1998 tragedy (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
I guess since I live near Peggy's Cove, I for some reason always believed SwissAir had suffered and ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  Recent Canadian Investigative News Series Highlights Lack of Safety at Airports (in This and That) by JaneyC
The Fifth Estate, a CBC documentary program (sort of the Cdn version of 60 minutes but a little diff......

Discussion Topic  RE: For the love of Stephanie (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
Mr. Shaw is a much beloved and extremely interesting figure in the very small village of West Dover.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nova Scotia Hello (in This and That) by JaneyC
I too sobbed my way through the book - which I took awhile to read. Stephen Kimber is still in Hal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peggy's Cove attracts more tourists due to sr111 tragedy (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
BF, I am so very sorry to hear of your pending divorce. That kind of trauma is not something anyone ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peggy's Cove attracts more tourists due to sr111 tragedy (in SR111 Messages) by JaneyC
Firsly, let me say how very sorry I am to those families who lost loved ones in the Swiss Air Disast......

» Refine Search
» New Search