forums.swissair111.org
Is Gary Condit brother to Phil Condit of boeing?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.swissair111.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/428104945/m/859104945

Thu January 30 2003, 07:21 PM
BF
Is Gary Condit brother to Phil Condit of boeing?
I was at an airport the other day and this man started to randomly talk about boeing believe it or not. After going into a long rant about boeing and how he worked for them some years ago, he told me that Phil Condit is the brother of Gary Condit, the former congressman. Does anyone know if that is true? A google search didn't turn up any information that supported that and I am skeptical of the source.
Thu January 30 2003, 08:08 PM
CD
The meeting did feature moments of levity. One shareholder asked that future meetings be where parking is free. Another asked for posters of the planned Sonic Cruiser.

A written question, which drew a chuckle and refutation from Condit, queried: "Are you related to Gary Condit?"

Seattle Times: Business & Technology - April 30, 2002
Thu January 30 2003, 08:20 PM
BF
Thanks CD for the quick reply- I don't know how you found that! The source of that comment didn't seem particularly reliable! I'll tell you, I have met some strange characters at airports.
Fri January 31 2003, 06:17 AM
CD
I cannot tell a lie... I found the info on Google!

"Gary Condit" +"Phil Condit"
Fri January 31 2003, 01:37 PM
BF
CD, Strangely I tried the same thing and came up with nothing! Guess I just didn't look hard enough. At any rate thanks again for your good detective work! Cool