Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FAA Special Certification Review Team Report Now Available (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Be sure to read Appendix B, the FAA's CYA part of the report....
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  FAA Special Certification Review Team Report Now Available (in SR111 Messages) by BF

Discussion Topic  RE: Where is Laasner today and the Swiss Lottery invested heavily in IFEN (in SR111 Messages) by BF
This is an interesting press release. Note the words I've put in bold type.......

Discussion Topic  RE: More Questions about sr111 (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I just found this from an old press release boasting of all the features provided by the IFEN. It w......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHAT? I CAN'T TAKE A BRICK ON THE PLANE? (in This and That) by BF
Chris, A brick? Now that is kind of funny! ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: The CTSB vs. The Wall Street Journal (in SR111 Messages) by BF
A member of the sr111 board posted the following information that he claimed came off of the old swi......

Discussion Topic  RE: The CTSB vs. The Wall Street Journal (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Here was a comment on the old sr111 board that might interest you regarding swissair (now bankrupt).......

Discussion Topic  RE: Swiss Family Files Homicide Charges- Nov. '98 (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Around August of '99 a person from Switzerland joined the sr111 board and offered to bring us inform......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another interesting dated article-smell detected on flight prior to crash (in SR111 Messages) by BF
More follow-up on that article regarding the odd smell reported by a pilot who flew the 'accident' p......

Discussion Topic  Another interesting dated article-smell detected on flight prior to crash (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Mysterious smell a month before......

Discussion Topic  swissair lobbied congress for gambling on their flights (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Here is an old message I found from the sr111 board. Unfortunately the link no longer works though t......

Discussion Topic  RE: FAA Special Certification Review Team Report (in SR111 Messages) by BF
We are making progress on getting this report posted. About 15 pages of it have been scanned- only a......

Discussion Topic  RE: FAA Special Certification Review Team Report (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Just to update anyone that is actually waiting to see that report. We will be posting the report bec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Human Factors Programs Vital To Enhance Safety- Air Safety Week (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I was going through the old sr111 board looking for a particular post and thought this was relevant ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another incident, where they are still waiting for facts (Norway) (in SR111 Messages) by BF
It should be interesting to see what transpires from this new investigation. Thanks for the article ......

Discussion Topic  Britain Considers armed sky marshals on planes (in This and That) by BF
Britain considers armed sky marshalls on planes.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nova Scotia Hello (in This and That) by BF
Laura, It's good to have you here. ......

There were some parts of it I wasn't able to read because it was too upsetting, but I thought genera......

Laura, you must be referring to Kimber's book in which he interviewed about 4 families following the......

Laura, I just wanted to welcome you to the site and also to tell you how sorry I am to hear about yo......

» Refine Search
» New Search