Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Gov't imposes 3-hour limit on tarmac strangdings (in This and That) by BF
Gov't imposes 3-hour limit on tarmac strandings Joan Lowy, Associated Press Writer, On Monday D......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
When Tara died, I kept saying, 'what are we going to do now?' I felt so helpless and sad. Mark told ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Today would have been Tara's 28th birthday. 2 days ago, my youngest daughter was out with her friend......

Discussion Topic  RE: Swissair (in SR111 Messages) by BF
It would be nice to have the original article in the WSJ, but I haven't found it yet. I'll post it i......

Discussion Topic  Swissair (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I was going through old information about the Swissair tragedy and was stunned to find this. This wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: FAA Proposes historic fines against 2 airlines (in This and That) by BF
Murray, that's unbelievable! Thanks for posting that. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: No media interest in 11th anniversary (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Btw Mary, Hope you and your brothers are doing okay. I just realized who you are. Thanks for stoppin......

Discussion Topic  RE: No media interest in 11th anniversary (in SR111 Messages) by BF
JR, thanks so much for caring and remembering the swissair tragedy. I agree with you about those res......

Murray, you're right about everything you said. I thought it was especially callous, that the U.S. r......

Discussion Topic  FAA orders replacement of Airbus airspeed sensors (in This and That) by BF
FAA orders replacement of Airbus airspeed sensors FAA orders replacement of airspeed sensors suspect......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Update Barb (in This and That) by BF
Thanks Murray. Your words mean a lot to me. Take care, Barbara...

Murray, I'm glad to hear that. Wow, that is a long commute, but I'm happy you're getting to keep you......

Murray, I hope your interview went okay. If this doesn't work out, I'm sure something else will come......

Murray, I'm so sorry about your job. I feel very badly for you. I hope that things work out okay. I ......

Discussion Topic  New rules coming, to fight pilot's fatigue? (in This and That) by BF
New rules coming to fight pilots' fatigue? Worries over pilot fatigue prod government, airlines to c......

Discussion Topic  FAA Investigating Southwest Over Parts, Repairs (in This and That) by BF
FAA investigating Southwest over parts, repairs FAA investigating Southwest over parts and repairs, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Airline Safety (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Rob, Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Thanks so much for your response. I agree with everythin......

I did want to add that the Canadians who did the recovery of the Swissair airplane parts following t......

Hi Rob. I'm really glad you stopped by. I don't know of anything that swissair set up to tell you th......

Discussion Topic  FAA In the Spotlight Again Tragedy in New York (in This and That) by BF
By Joan Lowy, Associated Press Writer WASHINGTON — Less than a month before the deadly midair collis......

» Refine Search
» New Search