Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How This Tragedy Marks Us (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Believe me Ivy, I know exactly what you mean. Your poor son. The feeling of sadness and loss never ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  Plane crashes in Iran, 168 believed killed (in This and That) by BF
(CNN) -- A plane crashed Wednesday in northwestern Iran, state television reported. All 168 aboard w......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  A Yemeni Airbus jet has crashed into the ocean (in This and That) by BF
(CNN) -- A Yemeni jetliner with more than 150 people aboard has crashed in the Indian Ocean off the ......

Discussion Topic  Pilot dies aboard Continental Airlines flight (in This and That) by BF
NEWARK, N.J. – The passengers on Continental Airlines Flight 61 didn't know anything was wrong with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How I Am (in This and That) by BF
Murray, so sorry to hear about your job. I hope that you get the opportunity to go back to school. H......

Discussion Topic  RE: Air France Flight Missing- 228 people aboard (in This and That) by BF
PARIS – Air France had not acted on a recommendation to change airspeed-detecting instruments on Fli......

Discussion Topic  RE: Air France Flight Missing- 228 people aboard (in This and That) by BF
PARIS, France (CNN) -- Air France Flight 447 sent out 24 automated error messages -- including one s......

Murray, this newest tragedy certainly does sound like swissair. I feel so badly for the families of ......

Air France plane lost: officials say 'no hope' of finding airliner More than 200 people are believe......

This certainly brings back some horrific memories. My sorrow goes out to the family members who have......

Discussion Topic  Air France Flight Missing- 228 people aboard (in This and That) by BF
Air France Jet Missing Over Atlantic .. By DANIEL MICHAELS and ANTONIO REGALADO An Air France Airb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Barbara (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Hi Katie. Thanks for coming back. This new Air France tragedy certainly brings back some very bad me......

Discussion Topic  RE: Court hears evidence in swissair 111 lawsuit-Canada (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Hi Murray! I agree with you. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: Commuter Plane Crashes Into New York Home (in This and That) by BF
Airline industry changes raise safety issues By JOAN LOWY, Associated Press Writer Joan......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commuter Plane Crashes Into New York Home (in This and That) by BF
Updated: 05/11/09 08:42 AM Flight 3407 pilot failed three FAA proficiency tests By Jerry Zremski ......

Discussion Topic  Newly opened database shows airplane bird strikes not rare (in This and That) by BF
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger's run-in with a flock of Canada geese may be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deadly plane crash at Tokyo airport (in This and That) by BF
Tokyo Crash Brings Attention to Plane's Shortcomings By ANDY PASZTOR and JOHN MURPHY U.S. Crew D......

Discussion Topic  Deadly plane crash at Tokyo airport (in This and That) by BF
CNN) -- The pilot and co-pilot aboard a FedEx cargo plane were killed when the plane burst into flam......

Discussion Topic  In-flight Entertainment systems raise safety issues (in SR111 Messages) by BF
In-flight entertainment systems raise safety issues Some safety advocates are question......

Discussion Topic  FAA: 17 killed in Montana plane crash (in This and That) by BF
(CNN) -- A single-engine airplane crashed in Butte, Montana, on Sunday, killing at least 17 people, ......

» Refine Search
» New Search