Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Hole in Jet Forces Emergency Landing (in This and That) by BF
By OLIVER TEVES, (Jan. 25) -- A Qantas flight en route to Australia from London made an emergency ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  Commuter jet makes emergency landing (in This and That) by BF
Commuter jet makes emergency landing at PTIA JOURNAL STAFF REPORT Published: July 24, 2008 A commu......

Discussion Topic  2nd possible near collision at JFK in a week (in This and That) by BF
NEW YORK (CNN) -- An incident involving two airborne passenger jets on Friday has raised questions o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Got a new job Barb (in This and That) by BF
Murray, that's great! Hope you enjoy the new job. I'm sorry to hear about your family troubles- hop......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10 year anniversary (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Thanks, Mr. Hatman, I appreciate your kind words. Hope you'll come back to the site. Barbara...
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: 10 year anniversary (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Hello, Mr. Hatman. I'm glad you wrote. I will look into this for you. I have no idea if there is any......

Discussion Topic  RE: For the love of Stephanie (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Just a quick update on Ian Shaw and a happier one at that from Peter Duffy's column: Time healing f......

Discussion Topic  Sudan official: At least 29 dead in jet fire (in This and That) by BF
By MOHAMED OSMAN, Associated Press Writer 1 hour, 23 minutes ago KHARTOUM, Sudan - Investigator......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb (in This and That) by BF
Murray, it was really great that you stopped by! I'm so sorry to hear of your struggle with depressi......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Condolences (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Friend, I am so glad you wrote. It's nice to hear that people continue to follow this site. I feel i......

Discussion Topic  It was only a matter of time (in This and That) by BF
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Nearly half of American air travelers would fly more if it were easier, and more ......

Discussion Topic  Air Safety's Quality Control (in This and That) by BF
Air Safety's Quality Control Staffing Allocations Raise New Concerns About Proper Practices By DAN......

Discussion Topic  RE: SMS - Canada's New Direction in Safety (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Falkin, this is a terrible idea. Lack of oversight by the FAA, specifically of the 3rd party company......

Discussion Topic  RE: SMS - Canada's New Direction in Safety (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Falkin, thanks for posting this link. I will definitely check it out today. I must confess, I was cl......

Discussion Topic  Unsafe to fly? Airliner Insulation (in SR111 Messages) by BF
NC5 Investigates: Unsafe to Fly? FAA Stalls Action on 'Unsafe' Airliner Insulation Posted: April 29......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb, I read something that may interest you (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Murray, that's an excellent article. Thanks for taking the time to post it. Unreal. I hope they are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb, I read something that may interest you (in SR111 Messages) by BF
By MICHAEL J. SNIFFEN, Associated Press Writer 34 minutes ago WASHINGTON - The Federal Aviation......

Older Jets Most Affected by FAA Scrutiny Sunday April 13, 7:49 pm ET By Dan Caterinicchia, AP Busin......

Discussion Topic  Pilots claim airliners forced to fly with low fuel (in This and That) by BF
By Alex Johnson and Grant Stinchfield Reporters MSNBC and NBC News updated 6:33 p.m. ET, Wed., April......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nova Scotia Hello (in This and That) by BF
Murray, I don't know that I've read this before. You are a good man. Barbara...

» Refine Search
» New Search