Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb, I read something that may interest you (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Plenty of blame to fly around CANCELED FLIGHTS | FAA, airlines share responsibility for letting mai......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb, I read something that may interest you (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Isn't that the truth, Falkinn! Good to hear from you. Barbara...

It's about time the FAA does it job....

Midwest cancels flights involving MD-80 aircraft | MILWAUKEE (AP) "” Midwest Airlines has ......

Air travelers, whose plans have already been disrupted by thousands of canceled flights recently, ma......

FORTH WORTH, Texas (CNN) -- Capt. Sam Mayer says he knew he was in trouble when he heard a noise min......

American Air cancels flights for MD-80 inspections Tue Apr 8, 2008 5:46pm EDT WASHINGTON (Reuters......

United Airlines Grounds 777s for Fire-Safety Checks (Update3) By Tracy Alloway and Mary Schlangens......

Glad to hear about the car. It's still snowing there? Unbelievable! Of course we have some in our fo......

Thanks, Murray, I really appreciate that you brought that to my attention. Hope you are doing well. ......

Delta Air Lines Inc. is canceling 275 flights through early March 28 so it can run safety inspection......

Hi Murray, hope you're doing okay! I don't think the link works, but thanks for trying. Here's an a......

Discussion Topic  RE: FAA inspectors: Bosses tried to suppress reports on inspections (in SR111 Messages) by BF
WASHINGTON "” Three veteran Federal Aviation Administration inspectors told lawmakers on Thursday th......

Discussion Topic  FAA inspectors: Bosses tried to suppress reports on inspections (in SR111 Messages) by BF
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A cozy relationship between Southwest Airlines officials and the manager of a Fe......

Discussion Topic  Air Marshals not on most flights (in This and That) by BF
(CNN) -- Of the 28,000 commercial airline flights that take to the skies on an average day in the Un......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  Pilots: Cockpit dangers being ignoredStory Highlights (in This and That) by BF
FORT WORTH, Texas (CNN) -- Regulators have largely ignored a series of dangerous incidents in which ......

Discussion Topic  FAA looking to see if airlines made safety repairs (in This and That) by BF
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The nation's air safety watchdog ordered its inspectors Tuesday to confirm that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A very bad landing... (in This and That) by BF
(CNN) -- Southwest Airlines has grounded dozens of planes following allegations that the airline bro......

Discussion Topic  RE: A very bad landing... (in This and That) by BF
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- -- Discount air carrier Southwest Airlines flew thousands of passengers on aircr......

Discussion Topic  Not so near a miss: FAA says planes 3 miles apart (in This and That) by BF
Not so near a miss: FAA says planes 3 miles apart Thursday, March 06, 2008 The Associated Press OBER......

» Refine Search
» New Search