Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Airlines to cut costs- hope safety isn't compromised (in This and That) by BF
Airlines Cut Costs to Offset Fuel Prices Tuesday December 4, 6:53 pm ET By David Koenig, AP Busines......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  56 Feared Dead in Turkish jet crash (in This and That) by BF
CNN) -- All 56 people onboard a Turkish plane that crashed in southern Turkey early Friday are belie......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to avoid aircraft with faulty insulation and/or IFEs? (in This and That) by BF
Vincent, Unfortunately here is part of the answer to your question. It appears that the FAA hasn't r......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to avoid aircraft with faulty insulation and/or IFEs? (in This and That) by BF
Vincent, I think you would mostly find the faulty insulation that was on the swissair 111 aircraft, ......

Hi Vincent, welcome to the site. I will send this question to CD, who is actually from Canada but is......

Discussion Topic  RE: FAA proposes fix for 737's errant cabin entertainment wires (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Here's the article: ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  FAA proposes fix for 737's errant cabin entertainment wires (in SR111 Messages) by BF
FAA proposes fix for 737's errant cabin entertainment wires By John Croft The US Federal Aviation ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tara... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Tara would have been 26 on 11/27. I still blame the management at swissair for her death. They chos......

Discussion Topic  RE: RE AFRICAN SCAM (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Vince, I recently saw something on MSNBC where they were catching these scam artists. They couldn't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: RE AFRICAN SCAM (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Nick, Another family member and myself, tried to get the song, but couldn't. Thanks for posting. Ba......

Discussion Topic  New Steps ordered for airline wiring (in SR111 Messages) by BF
New steps ordered for airline wiring FAA rule requires changes in maintenance to prevent fires By JO......

Discussion Topic  RE: A very bad landing... (in This and That) by BF
Vincent, thanks for the info. Looks like the person I met prior to the flight, had that information ......

Discussion Topic  A very bad landing... (in This and That) by BF
I went to a wedding in Pittsburgh this past weekend. It was the first time I flew on Southwest. The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NASA won't surrender data on air safety (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I agree Murray, and look at this! Looks like they've changed their minds and will be releasing that ......

Discussion Topic  NASA won't surrender data on air safety (in SR111 Messages) by BF
NASA won't surrender data on air safety The agency balked at releasing a massive survey of pilots. B......

Discussion Topic  RE: God Bless (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Lotus, thanks for thinking about family members. Your thoughts are appreciated. Hope you'll come bac......

Discussion Topic  Airline Pulls Turboprops From Fleet (in This and That) by BF
Airline Pulls Turboprops From Fleet Sunday October 28, 12:59 pm ET By Malin Rising, Associated Pres......

Discussion Topic  RE: Odd one (in This and That) by BF
Husband called airport on day wife died in NEW: Family attorney says woman may have been drinking b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Odd one (in This and That) by BF
This is a very sad case....

Discussion Topic  RE: 9 years later... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
David, I sent you a PM. Barbara...

» Refine Search
» New Search