Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Checkin In (in This and That) by BF
Murray, I hope you do get to go places soon! You're so young, and you should be doing some traveling......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Murray, I don't know if you are around but I thought this was interesting from that site you are on-......

Murray, I just checked out the comments. Are you satisfied with the responses you are getting, so fa......

Hi Murray! Can't say I blame you for wanting to live in a warmer climate. I haven't been to Vegas in......

Murray, I'm so glad to hear things are okay for you! Things are alright here. Unfortunately, winter ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adam Air plane missing, presumed crashed (in This and That) by BF
Experts Say Investigation Into Indonesian Plane Crash Important to Global Aviation SafetyBy ROBIN Mc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adam Air plane missing, presumed crashed (in This and That) by BF
Haven't seen anything about this lately?...

Deep water prolongs Adam Air inquiry 2007-1-15 INVESTIGATORS trying to determine what caused ......

Wreckage of Indonesian airliner found at sea By Achmad Sukarsono Reuters Thursday, January 11, 2007......

Piece of missing jet found in Indonesia By ZAKKI HAKIM, Associated Press Writer 6 minutes ago M......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by BF

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by BF
Looks like there was only one ATC person on duty when the plane crashed, which is against FAA regula......

Crash highlights cockpit conversations By JEFFREY McMURRAY, Associated Press Writer 2 hours, 43 min......

By JEFFREY McMURRAY, Associated Press Writer 3 minutes ago WASHINGTON - In the minutes before t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Book Recalls Horror of Doomed Flight (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Linnea, thanks so much for taking the time to review the book. Ivy used to post on here and I really......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Swissair - "The Flying Bank" (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Swissair, Biggest National Bankruptcy, Goes on Trial (Update1) By Joseph Heaven Jan. 16 (Bloomber......

Discussion Topic  RE: Swissair - "The Flying Bank" (in SR111 Messages) by BF
You're so right Murray. It's just too bad that it's always about the money....

Discussion Topic  Swissair - "The Flying Bank" (in SR111 Messages) by BF
by Marie-Noelle Blessig and Peter Capella Sat Jan 13, 11:16 PM ET ZURICH (AFP) - Former executi......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Subject that Interested me Barb (in This and That) by BF

» Refine Search
» New Search