Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Miles Gerety Involved In Politics (in This and That) by BF
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  Miles Gerety Involved In Politics (in This and That) by BF
Public defender is documentary star DANIEL TEPFER dtepfer@ctpost.com Article Launched:10/15/2006 04:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yankee Cory Lidle on NYC plane; 4 killed (in This and That) by BF
FAA bans most small planes from NY flight path Sat 14 Oct 2006 0:05:35 BST WASHINGTON, Oct 13 (Reut......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yankee Cory Lidle on NYC plane; 4 killed (in This and That) by BF
Murray, Sounds like some very poor decisions, between the two of them- Lidle and the flight instruct......

Murray, This is such a bizarre story. I can't imagine what went wrong? Barbara...

Discussion Topic  Yankee Cory Lidle on NYC plane; 4 killed (in This and That) by BF
Yankee Cory Lidle on NYC plane; 4 killed By COLLEEN LONG, Associated Press Writer 2 minutes ago ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WE'RE GOING HOOOOOOOOOME! (in This and That) by BF
That's great Murray! Congratulations! Hope you and your family enjoy your new home. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: Something Strange Happened to me just now (in This and That) by BF
That's really nice Murray. Thanks for sharing that. I was also glad to hear that you'll be in your n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brazilian jet collides with small plane (in This and That) by BF
Thanks for the article, CD. It will be interesting to read the outcome of this. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: Brazilian jet collides with small plane (in This and That) by BF
Pilots may face charges in Brazil crash By PETER MUELLO, Associated Press Writer 54 minutes ago ......

I guess that makes sense but the whole thing sounds bizarre. I haven't heard anything about it recen......

I've had the same thought, Murray. I don't get it either......

155 feared dead in Amazon aircrash Tom Phillips in Rio de Janeiro Sunday October 1, 2006 The Obser......

By STAN LEHMAN SAO PAULO, BRAZIL Sep 30, 2006 (AP)"” Brazilian air force pilots spotted the wrecka......

Discussion Topic  Three Killed in Norway air crash (in This and That) by BF
Three killed in Norway air crash 10/10/2006 - 11:34:50 Three people were killed and 13 survived wh......

Discussion Topic  Subsidies Keep Airlines Flying to Small Towns (in This and That) by BF
Subsidies Keep Airlines Flying to Small Towns By JEFF BAILEY Published: October 6, 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: Waiting to Happen (in SR111 Messages) by BF
A Letter someone wrote to Mother Jones after the article was published: Grounded As a retired FAA ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: For the love of Stephanie (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Just recently I read a story in which the Swiss were bemoaning the loss of their 'perfect' airline. ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by BF
Murray, This mother is no Priska Zimmermann. She (Priska) had the good grace to never say anything t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by BF
Comair crash survivor released from hospital POSTED: 1:34 p.m. EDT, October 3, 2006 Adjust font siz......

» Refine Search
» New Search