Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Brazilian jet collides with small plane (in This and That) by BF
Hi Murray! Good to see you back! No it doesn't sound good at all... Here's hoping, that the passenge......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  Brazilian jet collides with small plane (in This and That) by BF
Brazilian jet collides with small plane 1 minute ago RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil - A Brazilian jetlin......

Discussion Topic  Enraged passenger almost bites off airport worker's ear (in This and That) by BF
Enraged passenger almost bites off lobe in plane row Tue Sep 26, 11:33 AM ET ROME (Reuters) - An......

Discussion Topic  Delta in the News Again, Following Recent Crash (in This and That) by BF
Two injured in Delta flight evacuation in Boston BOSTON (Reuters) - Two people were injured when a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Egh, they keep moving the Yardstick on me. (in This and That) by BF
Murray, After all that your family has been through, that's really a shame. Keeping my fingers cross......

Discussion Topic  RE: Egh, they keep moving the Yardstick on me. (in This and That) by BF
Murray, I'm so sorry to hear that but somehow not surprised! It seems like construction projects alw......

Discussion Topic  RE: 9/11 (in This and That) by BF
Well I'll say this Murray. I'm not a big fan of either party right now. All they do is fight. At a t......

Also Murray, I too felt horribly, for the disabled people that had to get out of that building. I th......

Anne Kolter is despicable. I can't even watch that witch. Barbara...

"I think it's important that people remember as years go on," said Diana Kellie, of Acaconda, Mont.,......

Discussion Topic  9/11 (in This and That) by BF
What a sad anniversary for the U.S. and all of the free world. In my town, the local church has been......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb (in This and That) by BF
Murray, that sounds like good news to me! Hope it's not long before you're doing all the things you ......

Murray, Everything going ok? Not sure if you have computer access at this point, but I thought I wou......

Hey Murray!!!! Wonderful news!!!! Thanks for letting me know. The best of luck- hope all goes smooth......

Hope you're in there by then! Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: GUEST BOOK (in Board Comments) by BF
Murray, hope all is going okay for you. I think I finally found a way to keep this guestbook at the ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > Board Comments

Discussion Topic  RE: Introducing myself (in Board Comments) by BF
testing...
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > Board Comments

Discussion Topic  RE: Book Recalls Horror of Doomed Flight (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Abe, I don't know if you're around anymore, but were you able to get this book? I'm not sure that I ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Book Recalls Horror of Doomed Flight (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Has anyone read this book?...

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Well today, the 11th- 9/11 would have been our 30th wedding anniversary. Seems that nothing has turn......

» Refine Search
» New Search