Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Book Recalls Horror of Doomed Flight (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  Book Recalls Horror of Doomed Flight (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Victim's sister recounts agony of Swissair crash Sat, September 2, 2006 By JAMES KELLER, CP ......

Discussion Topic  Gone but not forgotten (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Gone but not forgotten Families, strangers remember Swissair anniversary By JENNIFER STEWART Staff R......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by BF
September 1, 2006 Lawyers representing the family of one of the victims in Sunday's Comair commuter......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by BF
Cockpit device might have prevented crash By Duncan Mansfield Associated Press A cockpit warnin......

Error in Comair crash fairly common By Alan Levin, USA TODAY The pilots of Comair Flight 5191, who t......

Murray, That ......

Looks like the controller only had 2 hours of sleep: Kentucky controller slept only 2 hours By JEFF......

Murray, Here is a new twist to the story of this recent tragedy: Feds Admit Kentucky Airport Tower ......

You would certainly think so, Murray. Thanks for the explanation of why that shouldn't have happened......

Murray, That is pretty out there. I have to say that Priska Zimmermann seemed to always say the righ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb (in This and That) by BF
Thanks Murray, I appreciate you thinking about me. My mother is visiting to help me get through this......

Murray, Glad to hear that things are progressing! It's about time your family get a break! Hopefully......

Murray, how is it going? Anything new to report? Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: To the families of the victims of the recent Delta/Comair tragedy... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Thank you. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: To the families of the victims of the recent Delta/Comair tragedy... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I'm so sorry for you. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  To the families of the victims of the recent Delta/Comair tragedy... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I just wanted to pass on my deepest sympathy to all of you. Please feel welcome here if you need any......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot locks himself out of the cockpit (in This and That) by BF
Murray- great idea! Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot locks himself out of the cockpit (in This and That) by BF

» Refine Search
» New Search