Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by BF
Looks like another pilot was confused by the runway situation at this airport, just a few days earli......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by BF
Crash Probe Focuses on Use of Shorter Runway By Richard Fausset and Alan C. Miller, Times Staff Writ......

Doomed US plane directed to right runway Email Print Normal font Large font August 29, 2006 - 6:29AM......

Crash Suggests Need for Safety Device in More Planes By MATTHEW L. WALD and SHAI......

49 dead in Ky. Comair crash, 1 survivor By JEFFREY McMURRAY, Associated Press Writer 5 minutes ago ......

Discussion Topic  Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by BF
Comair flight carrying 50 crashes in Ky. 1 minute ago LEXINGTON, Ky. - A Comair flight carrying ......

Discussion Topic  RE: EgyptAir jet diverted due to Smoke in Cockpit (in This and That) by BF
It would be interesting to know what caused the smoke? So often, it's hard to find any follow-up on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb (in This and That) by BF
Murray, I needed to hear good news tonight. I am so happy for you and your family! Thanks so much fo......

Murray, That's ok- it was just an incredibly long investigation and also the investigators seemed ve......

Murray, I think the report came out in '03, 5 years after the tragedy, which happened in '98....

Well Murray, it sure looks like you're right. It certainly will be interesting to see that report. L......

Murray, Thanks so much for checking in. I'm very upset. My d just flew yesterday- less than 24 hours......

Discussion Topic  RE: GUEST BOOK (in Board Comments) by BF
Abe, I haven't heard anything but will let you know if I do. I think these anniversaries have become......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > Board Comments

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is Alaskan Airlines Still Flying? (in This and That) by BF

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is Alaskan Airlines Still Flying? (in This and That) by BF
Back to your question that is the title of this post. I also wonder why Valujet was ever allowed to ......

Murray- good post! You certainly have made some very good points. Maybe you're right about Kerry- u......

Discussion Topic  Sumwalt joins NTSB (in This and That) by BF
Ex-SCANA exec joins national transportation board Former SCANA Corp. executive Robert L. Sumwalt was......

Discussion Topic  RE: British Police Foil a Major Terrorist Plot (in This and That) by BF
11 charged in British airline bomb plot By KATIE FRETLAND, Associated Press Writer 1 hour, 38 minut......

Discussion Topic  RE: Road Rage Blamed on swissair 111 Stress (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Former cop gets house arrest Victim was in witness protection program By AMY SMITH Provincial Report......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

» Refine Search
» New Search