Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is Alaskan Airlines Still Flying? (in This and That) by BF
Murray, Sorry you were disappointed with your elections in Canada. In this country, no matter who wi......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is Alaskan Airlines Still Flying? (in This and That) by BF
Any thoughts on who you think might win?...

I certainly hope so, though I know safety 'experts' seem to be worried that mechanical problems that......

Thanks for posting that, Murray. That's exactly the kind of thing that worries me. Again, I'm not tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: British Police Foil a Major Terrorist Plot (in This and That) by BF
Murray, I'm so sorry for you and your family. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: British Police Foil a Major Terrorist Plot (in This and That) by BF

Murray, Thanks for explaining about your flying. I am very sorry to hear about your home and busines......

Hi Murray! Is that your airplane? I'm assuming that you fly? Thanks for sharing the photo. I can't b......

WASHINGTON, August 14 "” As British citizens, the 24 terror suspects arrested in England last week c......

By ALAN COWELL Published: August 14, 2006 LONDON, Aug. 14 "” One day after Britain said it faced a c......

And here's more from the TSA: Medicine in, aerosol out on U.S. flights By JOHN HEILPRIN, Associated......

For information regarding rules about carry-on items, etc.: ......

Not to make light of this whole nightmare, but pretty soon they will make you travel nude. No books......

Air fair The world's most important airport has failed a crucial test While the police invest......

By ROBERT BARR, Associated Press Writer 46 minutes ago LONDON - British officials identified 19......

Foiled plot brings new security, delays By DANICA KIRKA, Associated Press Writer 29 minutes ago ......

Homeland Security just announced, that they will be sending air marshals to the UK for U.S. flights ......

Discussion Topic  British Police Foil a Major Terrorist Plot (in This and That) by BF
British police foil major aircraft bomb plot Updated Thu. Aug. 10 2006 7:55 AM ET CTV.ca News Brit......

Discussion Topic  For Thousands of Pilots, Information At Risk (in This and That) by BF
For Thousands Of Pilots, Information At Risk A laptop computer that contains personal information a......

» Refine Search
» New Search