Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Russian airliner crashes in Siberia (in This and That) by BF
Murray- You're right! That's exactly what happened to one we had. Thanks for your help! Barbara...
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: Russian airliner crashes in Siberia (in This and That) by BF
Murray, You are so right about that. Thanks for having such a big heart. I do remember your site and......

Discussion Topic  Russian airliner crashes in Siberia (in This and That) by BF
Russian airliner crashes in Siberia, officials say Plane with 200 aboard bursts into flames after la......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi (in Board Comments) by BF
Murray, Don't worry about it. It's good to have you on the site. Btw Murray, thanks for caring. Bar......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > Board Comments

Discussion Topic  RE: Elaine Scarry propagates Conspiracy Theories (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Murray, I just don't honestly think Tara would have wanted that. I felt I honored her in the way she......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Elaine Scarry propagates Conspiracy Theories (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Maya, If you are really concerned about your son's safety, read the Mother Jone's article about the ......

Btw, I'm disappointed that you would you would buy into this crap....

My belief that Scarry's theory is idiotic has nothing to do with the government or my trust level. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shuttle Crew in Florida for Launch (in This and That) by BF
Astronaut ready for rescue mission if foam strikes shuttle again Email Print Normal font Large font ......

Discussion Topic  Shuttle Crew in Florida for Launch (in This and That) by BF
By MIKE SCHNEIDER CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. Jun 27, 2006 (AP)"” Space shuttle Discovery's crew of seven......

Discussion Topic  RE: Waiting to Happen (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I am a little disappointed that the author wasn't able to find out why SBA's license was revoked and......

Discussion Topic  Waiting to Happen (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Mark Fetherolf knows, in excruciating detail, how his 16-year-old daughter, Tara, died. Tara was one......

Discussion Topic  RE: US Transportation Secretary Mineta Resigns (in This and That) by BF
Will Blakey Succeed Mineta? FAA Administrator Marion Blakey is considered among the front runners t......

Discussion Topic  US Transportation Secretary Mineta Resigns (in This and That) by BF
US Transportation Secretary Mineta resigns By John Crawley Fri Jun 23, 5:58 PM ET WASHINGTON (R......

Discussion Topic  RE: MICHAIL ITKIS, CEO INTERACTIVE FLIGHT TECHNOLOGY CHANGED HIS NAME (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Someone wrote to me and said that Mr. Itkis has moved his business from Arkansas to either Idaho or ......

Discussion Topic  Flight from Vancouver makes unexpected stop (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Flight from Vancouver makes unexpected stop Last updated Jun 16 2006 11:05 AM PDT CBC News A Nort......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peggy's Cove attracts more tourists due to sr111 tragedy (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Capt. I understand what you're saying. So it's not specific to any individual. Well people seem to r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peggy's Cove attracts more tourists due to sr111 tragedy (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Capt. Daikens, Are you able to say which family member you want to get in touch with in case they re......

Terri, Thanks for your kind thoughts. I have to say that I believe that my life will be happier with......

Discussion Topic  RE: For the love of Stephanie (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Janey, I have never met Mr. Shaw, but I've always felt deep sorrow for him over the loss of his beau......

» Refine Search
» New Search