Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Peggy's Cove attracts more tourists due to sr111 tragedy (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Janey, I just wanted to tell you again that I'm so sorry that you lost your daughter. Please come ba......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Peggy's Cove attracts more tourists due to sr111 tragedy (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Janey, Thanks so much. All I ever wanted to do was to keep my family together after Tara was killed.......

Janey, Thanks for your kind words. Tara wouldn't have wanted her name there for reasons I'd rather n......

Discussion Topic  Lightning Strike (in This and That) by BF
Sun May 14, 3:42 AM ET BOSTON - A plane carrying U.S. Sen. Edward M. Kennedy (news, bio, voting ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  Older Planes Soaking Up Sun In Desert (in This and That) by BF
Older planes soaking up sun in desert By John Crawley 43 minutes ago WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Mos......

Discussion Topic  Humor Aimed at TSA (in This and That) by BF
General-Interest Humor Aimed at TSA By LESLIE MILLER, Associated Press Writer Wed May 3, 4:20 AM ET......

Discussion Topic  Plane Crashes in Russia-113 killed (in This and That) by BF
Plane Crashes in Russia With 113 Aboard By STEVE GUTTERMAN, Associated Press Writer 17 minutes ago ......

Discussion Topic  Hero William Durkin Dies at 89-Saved Howard Hughes from Crashed Plane (in This and That) by BF
Hero William Durkin Dies at 89 Sun Apr 30, 3:32 AM ET PALM SPRINGS, Calif. - William Durkin, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: MICHAIL ITKIS, CEO INTERACTIVE FLIGHT TECHNOLOGY CHANGED HIS NAME (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Someone sent me the following link: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stephen Kimber's book. (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Greg, Thanks for writing. I thought Stephen Kimber did a very good job of writing about the tragedy.......

Discussion Topic  Artist painted tribute to swissair 111 victims (in SR111 Messages) by BF
David Whitzman: A lifetime devoted to painting Ability to draw key to good work, says lover of lands......

Discussion Topic  Burning Issue (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Burning issue To improve safety, it makes sense to address problems like on-board fire that cause m......

Discussion Topic  New book based on swissair tragedy (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Swissair crash backdrop to novel Birds in Fall HALIFAX INTERNATIONAL WRITERS' FESTIVAL A plane tra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Former Swissair board members charged. (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Thanks for the information, Chris. I totally agree with you....

Discussion Topic  Regarding Oscar Spanne and his family.... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Here is an email I received today from Daniel Slatkin: I was a friend and colleague of Per Oscar S......

Discussion Topic  Older Pilots have more accidents (in This and That) by BF
Average Pilot Age Increasing -- Accidents, Too Statistics compiled by The Associated Press suggest ......

Discussion Topic  Accidents in the US Rose -but fatalities declined... (in This and That) by BF
March 18, 2006 Accidents in the United States involving commercial airlines and private aircraft ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Danette, Thanks so much for your wonderful post! I am so sorry about your parents. I certainly under......

Discussion Topic  Airlines Prepare for Cell Phone Calling (in This and That) by BF
Airlines Prepare for Cell Phone Calling Service Could Begin Next Year, Safety Remains an Issue By S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Electrical fires on planes: An underrated hazard (in SR111 Messages) by BF
CD, Thanks so much for posting that! I was just about to and you beat me to the punch! Thanks! Barb......

» Refine Search
» New Search