Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Tara... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Would have been 22 today. I miss her horribly. Enough said....
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: The Robert Martin Maillet Memorial Fund-A Fund for Children (in SR111 Messages) by BF
An update on 'Robert's Run'. Robert's uncle Philip Baker, participated in the 25th Ironman Triathlon......

Discussion Topic  RE: boeing Dismisses 2 Executives for Misconduct (in SR111 Messages) by BF

Discussion Topic  RE: boeing Dismisses 2 Executives for Misconduct (in SR111 Messages) by BF

Discussion Topic  boeing Dismisses 2 Executives for Misconduct (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Boeing Dismisses 2 Executives for Misconduct......

Discussion Topic  RE: Head of Safety Board Questions Effectiveness of 'Most Wanted' List (in SR111 Messages) by BF
You know CD you are right that parents need to be informed of the dangers of flying a young child wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Head of Safety Board Questions Effectiveness of 'Most Wanted' List (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I'll tell you CD, I wish some of the rules on contributions/lobbying would change in the U.S. I thin......

I just returned from a weekend of massive traveling. Though the distance I had to go was pretty far,......

Oh the absurdity!:......

Discussion Topic  SR 111 Results used in another case (in SR111 Messages) by BF
November 23, 2003......

Discussion Topic  RE: FAA to add EVAS to Entire Fleet (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Just wanted to thank the aviation safety group that sent this article. The irony!...

Discussion Topic  FAA to add EVAS to Entire Fleet (in SR111 Messages) by BF
FAA adding EVAS to its entire fleet......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alert diverts Airbus to London (Ontario) (in SR111 Messages) by BF

Discussion Topic  RE: Need support on Air Disaster in Turkey (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Ehan, I haven't seen you around in a while but I just wanted to express my deepest sorrow over this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Judge to start hearing Air India Case (in This and That) by BF
Recent update on Air India from the CBC:......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: What about pilots and their delayed decision to land ? (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Thanks Lyn, your comments are really appreciated. Lyn Romano and her highly respected group IASA hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: What about pilots and their delayed decision to land ? (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Thanks Pinky, I appreciate that. Yes I have been in touch with one person who lost a loved one in th......

Pinkey, You haven't at all hurt or offended me and yes I lost my daughter Tara in the crash. I try t......

Pinkey, I do remember the Thailand incident but I wasn't aware of the recent terrorist attempted tak......

Pinkey thanks for your reply. I think maybe the airline with the best safety record is Qantas, isn't......

» Refine Search
» New Search