Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What about pilots and their delayed decision to land ? (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Pinkey, Here is a different POV regarding the pilots' behavior. This is from the WSJ:......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: What about pilots and their delayed decision to land ? (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Pinkey, Are you referring to the special that was done I think by Discovery, where there was a re-en......

Discussion Topic  RE: swissair Probe Suffered a Lack of Resources report reveals (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Nov. 10, 2003. 01:00 AM ......

Discussion Topic  RE: swissair Probe Suffered a Lack of Resources report reveals (in SR111 Messages) by BF
If you really think about it, many of these problems regarding crash investigations would go away if......

Just look at what the Rand Report says about the NTSB here in the U.S. This is from Air Safety Week:......

This sounds similar to what they say about the NTSB here in the U.S. I don't find any of the problem......

Discussion Topic  swissair Probe Suffered a Lack of Resources report reveals (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Swissair probe suffered a lack of resources, report reveals......

Discussion Topic  What a difference in the Headlines-swiss (in This and That) by BF
Airwise news:......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: The 'Maiden' Flight (in SR111 Messages) by BF

Discussion Topic  RE: The 'Maiden' Flight (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Even her flights were on time. I should be so lucky!...

Discussion Topic  The 'Maiden' Flight (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I don't usually post anything very personal on this site but here goes. My younger daughter flew by ......

Discussion Topic  A Transportation Tragedy- ferry captain refuses to answer questions! (in This and That) by BF
Captain in NYC Ferry Crash Takes the 5th ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Criminal Charges In Air Crashes (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Here is a law that should apply to the tragedy of swissair 111. I had spoken to a Canadian lawyer a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Discovery Network Show (in SR111 Messages) by BF
CD I managed to miss this documentary and was wondering if you or anyone else that reads the board h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Smart but Not IMHO Criminal (in This and That) by BF
Well here we go again! Another Air France pilot gets himself in trouble for joking around with secur......

Discussion Topic  RE: GAO Report-Advancements being pursued cabin & safety-sr111 mentioned (in SR111 Messages) by BF
CD, you're welcome. The report seems very well done. Now I hope some action will be taken on it. B......

Discussion Topic  RE: On the lighter side-The 'knee defender' (in This and That) by BF
Incidentally- not that I'm condoning this ......

Discussion Topic  On the lighter side-The 'knee defender' (in This and That) by BF
Gadget Aims to Protect Knees on Airplanes ......

Discussion Topic  Canadian Accident Investigations Take Too Long-Air Safety Week (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Canadian Accident Investigations Take Too Long, Survey Says ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concorde to quit flying this year (in This and That) by BF
Britain Awaits Concorde's Final Landing ......

» Refine Search
» New Search