Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: swissair crash a high-tech reality check (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Ivy you are right, this is an appalling thing to live with. Just because swissair ripped the IFENs o......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  swissair crash a high-tech reality check (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Mar. 31, 2003. 01:00 AM ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SHOCKING NEW REVELATIONS USA TODAY (in SR111 Messages) by BF
>The Department of Transportation's Inspector General is considering an investigation.<......

Discussion Topic  FAA In Trouble Again-This time misuse of funds (in This and That) by BF
AVWeb, reports this week that the GAO (General Accounting Office) issued a report last week "stemmin......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: TIME TO REVISIT THE FAA SCR REPORT, AND HOLLINGSEAD (in SR111 Messages) by BF
>I think that more details will come out that are not found in the TSB or SCR reports, like the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Poster on another board reports rumor that airline tried to block information (in SR111 Messages) by BF
This same poster said that it was rumored that the Swiss (I assume swissair if this is true), threat......

Discussion Topic  Poster on another board reports rumor that airline tried to block information (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I have no idea if this information is true and he does say it is just a rumor, but something to thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lawyer says pilots could have landed the plane (in SR111 Messages) by BF
David, I just wanted to say hello to you. I haven't seen you around in a while. I have to tell you t......

Discussion Topic  Investigators implicate entertainment system wiring in swissair crash (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Investigators implicate entertainment system wiring in Swissair crash......

Discussion Topic  RE: Puzzled - Why did the IFEN wiring arc? (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Now here is something I'm wondering about but I admit I am probably wrong about this. I wonder if th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Puzzled - Why did the IFEN wiring arc? (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Here are a couple of interesting links to look at:......

Kevin, I don't think an explanation for that was given in the Final Report. Though I certainly can't......

Discussion Topic  There was another entertainment system fire in '01 (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Plane fires linked to video systems ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Electrical problems force AirTran evacuation (in SR111 Messages) by BF
CD, That's interesting as this airline formerly called Valujet has had this sort of problem before. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another interesting dated article-smell detected on flight prior to crash (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I wonder if this smell reported by a crew that had flown on the accident aircraft just prior to the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: More Corruption at swissair (in This and That) by BF
Speaking of swissair's corruption, I totally agree with Ian Shaw's comments about them. He certainly......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: GAO LAUNCHING INVESTIGATION AS A RESULT OF GARY STOLLER'S ARTICLE (in SR111 Messages) by BF

Discussion Topic  RE: Canadians watching for IFEN in final report (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Kevin, I will say that the final report goes much further than I thought it would in giving us some ......

Discussion Topic  TSB finds ignition spot (arcing)on IFEN wiring (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Saturday, March 29, 2003 Back The Halifax Herald Limited ......

Discussion Topic  I have to ask this question.... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I wonder if those who were involved in the certification and installation of the IFEN are sleeping w......

» Refine Search
» New Search