Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Harsh Story From Halifax Daily News (in SR111 Messages) by beanspiller1_ca
This sickens me beyond words. Maritimers are not supposed to be like this.......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: 3 U.S. flights a day see smoke, fire event (in SR111 Messages) by beanspiller1_ca
Why on God's earth would we exempt the airlines who are carrying large numbers of passengers at 30,0......

Discussion Topic  RE: 3 U.S. flights a day see smoke, fire event (in SR111 Messages) by beanspiller1_ca
You know, it is really funny what the airlines, and aircraft manufacturers get away with. I found ou......

Discussion Topic  A little more clearer (in SR111 Messages) by beanspiller1_ca
Hello everybody. I talked with my friend at length today, and as a result, I am able to clarify a lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Tragic Consequences of a System That Failed (in SR111 Messages) by beanspiller1_ca
Yes, very tragic. What disturbes me even more is that Transport Canada would certify this contraptio......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cause (in SR111 Messages) by beanspiller1_ca
Hello everyone.I have talked with my source again regarding the cause, and I have a few things to te......

Discussion Topic  Hello Everybody (in SR111 Messages) by beanspiller1_ca
Hello everybody. After much soul searching, I have decided to face you all here. I see my post has c......

» Refine Search
» New Search