Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Learning from swissair (in SR111 Messages) by BF
By Howard Green Risk management is all the rage at banks. But imagine if you’re an airline. As a......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Thirteen Years (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Ivy, I'm so glad you stopped by as you've been in my thoughts. These anniversaries never get easier.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Judy, thanks so much for writing. I was thinking about you the other day too! Hope you and your fami......

Thinking about you too Lyn with much love. Barbara...

Murray, thanks so much for your thoughts. Hope you are doing okay. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  Russian jet crash kills 44, authorities report (in This and That) by BF
Moscow (CNN) -- At least 44 people died when a Russian jetliner crashed onto a highway outside the n......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  Transport Canada allows Swissair ‘risk’ to this day: TSB (in SR111 Messages) by BF
OTTAWA — Thirteen years after faulty wiring downed Swissair Flight 111 off Nova Scotia, the risk rem......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Tragically Familiar Sight (in This and That) by BF
PARIS (AP) -- Confronted with faulty instrument readings and alarms going off in the cockpit, the pi......

Preliminary Findings Suggest Pilot Error in Air France Crash . Article Stock Quotes Comments (30) mo......

Paris (CNN) -- Investigators trying to determine why an Air France plane crashed mysteriously two ye......

Paris (CNN) -- French air accident investigators probing a mysterious crash that killed 228 people w......

CNN) -- The memory unit that may tell why an Air France jet plunged into the Atlantic nearly two yea......

CNN) -- Search teams have found a part of the crucial "data recorders" of the Air France flight whic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Posts From sr111 'Club' (in Board Comments) by BF
That is very nice of you Stuart, but I'm not sure who you should contact? Maybe the local Canadian g......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > Board Comments

Discussion Topic  RE: Fuselage hole forces Southwest emergency landing (in This and That) by BF
Washington (CNN) -- Investigators have zeroed in on several clues to why the fuselage of a Southwest......

Discussion Topic  Man attacks flight attendant on Alitalia plane (in This and That) by BF
Rome (CNN) -- An apparently agitated passenger attacked a flight attendant on Alitalia Flight 329 fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: A new controller apparently falls asleep, sparking change and outrage (in This and That) by BF
More than 20% of the nation’s air-traffic controllers work at least one midnight shift in 14 days, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: A new controller apparently falls asleep, sparking change and outrage (in This and That) by BF
Washington (CNN) -- The Federal Aviation Administration official in charge of operating the air traf......

Discussion Topic  A new controller apparently falls asleep, sparking change and outrage (in This and That) by BF
Washington (CNN) -- Another air traffic controller apparently fell asleep while on duty, a problem t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Swiss Air Cancelled my trip without any logic reason (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Hi Murray, I was really happy to see you back again! Hope you're doing okay? I'm wondering if Mr. He......

» Refine Search
» New Search