Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A Subject that Interested me Barb (in This and That) by BF
Thanks for the interesting article, Murray. Unfortunately, I don't at all find the FAA's attitude to......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: Adam Air plane missing, presumed crashed (in This and That) by BF
6 more helicopters to join missing plane searching in Indonesia The Indonesian governme......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adam Air plane missing, presumed crashed (in This and That) by BF
Three from Oregon family missing in Indonesia plane crash The Associated Press PORTLAND "” An Or......

12 survive Indonesia jet crash; 90 Die By ZAKKI HAKIM, Associated Press Writer 5 minutes ago JA......

There doesn't seem to be any information that I can find, on what might have happened to this jet. A......

LOL! No, d and I went out to dinner and had a nice time together, LOL. Pretty tame! Did you have a g......

Murray, Thanks for posting that. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  Decade after Comair Crash, healing continues for many (in This and That) by BF
Decade after Comair crash, healing continues for many 1/5/2007, 5:19 p.m. ET The Associated Press ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Differences of opinion on Blair jet mishap in Miami (in This and That) by BF
Hi Murray. I thought the exact same thing. Isn't that bizarre? I would think that security would be ......

Discussion Topic  Differences of opinion on Blair jet mishap in Miami (in This and That) by BF
Differences of opinion on Blair jet mishap in Miami The Associated PressPublished: December 27, 2006......

Discussion Topic  RE: Murray, didn't you mention the Air Transit Incident in Another Post? (in This and That) by BF
Murray, how was your holiday? Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: Murray, didn't you mention the Air Transit Incident in Another Post? (in This and That) by BF
Btw, just want to make something clear. I didn't leave N.C. because I didn't like it there, that's f......

Well things are going well, and most importantly, d is having a wonderful time with her favorite cou......

Speaking of this trip to Maine, I sure hope that our flight isn't too delayed by that recent snowsto......

Hi Murray! Glad that you actually get a little vacation! Yes, my daughter and I will be spending t......

Thanks Murray! I believe we agree on this one. Do you get any time off for the upcoming holiday?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Christmas Barb! (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Murray! Thanks so much for the good wishes. I hope that you too are having a nice day. Compared to l......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Murray, thanks so much for saying that! Honestly, if I could just find someone to help me with it (I......

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Tara would have been 25 this year on the 27th of November. This Xmas, her sister and I miss her terr......

» Refine Search
» New Search