Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Book Recalls Horror of Doomed Flight (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Has anyone read this book that reads on this site? I love to hear some reviews about it if you have ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Murray, didn't you mention the Air Transit Incident in Another Post? (in This and That) by BF
How on earth did the captain, get that plane on that runway with NO power and NO fuel? Just amazing.......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  Murray, didn't you mention the Air Transit Incident in Another Post? (in This and That) by BF
I just saw the documentary, "A Wing and A Prayer" today. Unbelievable!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Barb, just wanted to pass some news along (in This and That) by BF
Murray, good luck finding an apt. Hope the job continues to work out for you! Barbara...

Discussion Topic  RE: Barb, just wanted to pass some news along (in This and That) by BF
I lived briefly with mark in Winston-Salem, N.C. I've moved back to the Philadelphia area, which is ......

Murray, I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well with your job! How is the house situation? M......

Murray, I'm so happy to hear the great news! I hope this works out for you. It sounds terrific. I'd ......

Discussion Topic  AP: Feds rate travelers for terrorism (in This and That) by BF
By MICHAEL J. SNIFFEN, Associated Press Writer 13 minutes ago WASHINGTON - Without notifying th......

Discussion Topic  Do you know what's on that aircraft you're flying? (in This and That) by BF
Probe of Spy's Death Finds Radiation on Two British Jets Though Risk Called Low, Airline Alerts Rece......

Discussion Topic  Airliner makes Tokyo emergency landing (in This and That) by BF
Airliner makes Tokyo emergency landing 52 minutes ago TOKYO - An Air Canada flight en route to V......

Discussion Topic  Air Traveler Ejected for Odor Loses Suit (in This and That) by BF
Air Traveler Ejected for Odor Loses Suit Reuters BERLIN (Nov. 17) - A court in Germany rejected a ma......

Discussion Topic  NYC plane crash victims get new memorial (in This and That) by BF
NYC plane crash victims get new memorial By JENNIFER PELTZ, Associated Press Writer 12 minutes ago ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crash Pilot 'ignored storm advice' (in This and That) by BF
Construction always goes slowly. As for the election, the voters have spoken....

Discussion Topic  RE: Crash Pilot 'ignored storm advice' (in This and That) by BF
Good points, Murray. Hope all is well with you and your family. Barbara...

Discussion Topic  Crash Pilot 'ignored storm advice' (in This and That) by BF
Crash pilot 'ignored storm advice' POSTED: 1017 GMT (1817 HKT), October 30, 2006 ABUJA, Nigeria (A......

Discussion Topic  That Squish Behind the Jet Seat May Be an Open Ketchup Pack (in This and That) by BF
By JEFF BAILEY Published: October 22, 2006 ATLANTA "” Seatback pockets hiding sticky surprises, carp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resolution Condemning Criminalization of Accident Investigations (in This and That) by BF

Discussion Topic  RE: A Daily Battle Against Smoke in Airplanes (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Fires in the air still a risk for pilots, airlines 'Smoke conditions' called a problem that flight c......

Discussion Topic  A Daily Battle Against Smoke in Airplanes (in SR111 Messages) by BF
A daily battle against smoke in airplanes Flights are increasingly diverted over safety concerns, d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comair Flight Carrying 50 Crashes in Ky. (in This and That) by BF
Comair Files Suit To Share Plane Crash Costs October 15, 2006 Barriers from an airport construction......

» Refine Search
» New Search