Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  The Trayvon Martin Verdict (in This and That) by BF
I just want to say, how sorry I am for Trayvon Martin's parents tonight. Just another example of how......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  2 die after airliner crash lands, spins, burns at San Francisco airport (in This and That) by BF
(CNN) -- Two people died after a Boeing 777 from South Korea crashed Saturday upon landing at San Fr......

Discussion Topic  Flight 800 conspiracy? Where's proof? (in This and That) by BF
Editor's note: Sylvia Adcock covered aviation safety and security for Newsday from 1996 until 2005. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb. Long Time No See (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Murray, I doubt you are around, but I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you. Hope life ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey Barb. Long Time No See (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Hi Murray. I'm so sorry to hear that your sister died. That is really sad too, that she left a child......

Discussion Topic  7 Passenger jets reported fire, smoke at Vancouver's airport (in SR111 Messages) by BF

Discussion Topic  RE: Reasons this was not a terrorist act (in SR111 Messages) by BF
The shame of this 'terrorist' theory is, that it would let the real thugs off the hook. The investig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dreamliner fix: 'It's not easy' (in This and That) by BF
If only the FAA had been as careful about allowing the IFENs (entertainment systems) to be installed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dreamliner fix: 'It's not easy' (in This and That) by BF
Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has said the batteries seem to be the main problem, and that the......

Discussion Topic  Dreamliner fix: 'It's not easy' (in This and That) by BF
(CNN) -- Whatever the reason for its recent spate of problems, Boeing's 787 Dreamliner won't fly aga......

Discussion Topic  3 pilots killed en route to FAA safety conference (in This and That) by BF
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — The three pilots had just taken off from the Hawkins Field Airport when the si......

Discussion Topic  Air Canada flight finds stranded Australian yacht (in This and That) by BF
(CNN) -- They were ready to land in Australia, at the end of a 14-hour international flight, when th......

Discussion Topic  Seats come loose on two American Airlines flights (in This and That) by BF
(CNN) -- Seats on two American Airlines jetliners came loose on flights in rare occurrences that pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: 14th (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Ivy, Thank you for stopping by. I'm so sorry about your sister. I know you and your family really su......

Discussion Topic  2 planes come too close to one another at Detroit airport, FAA official says (in This and That) by BF
CNN) -- Two airplanes came too close to one another while attempting to land at a Detroit airport, a......

Discussion Topic  Needles found in sandwiches, Delta says; FBI to investigate (in This and That) by BF
Washington (CNN) -- The FBI says it has launched an investigation into the discovery of sewing needl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aircraft collisions with birds increase (in This and That) by BF
I saw something on TV where it was said that NYC is destroying geese quite a distance from airports ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Tragically Familiar Sight (in This and That) by BF
Air France 447 Crash: Final Report Points to Pilot Error, Confusion In the final report issued Thu......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Tragically Familiar Sight (in This and That) by BF
(CNN) -- Investigators on Thursday will release the final report into the crash of Air France Flight......

Discussion Topic  Unruly JetBlue pilot found not guilty by reason of insanity (in This and That) by BF
Washington (CNN) -- A JetBlue pilot arrested after an apparent meltdown aboard a March flight has be......

» Refine Search
» New Search