Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Katz certainly has 9 lives-BUT the airline didn't (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Swissair chiefs "ignored warnings" of collapse swissinfo February 12, 2003 6:26 PM ......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Katz certainly has 9 lives-BUT the airline didn't (in SR111 Messages) by BF
So did swissair survive the crash? Well you would have thought so at the time as swissair's PR dept.......

Discussion Topic  Katz certainly has 9 lives-BUT the airline didn't (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Cendant to Buy Web Travel Site Orbitz for $1.25 Bln (Update4) Listen Sept. 29 (Bloomberg) -- Cenda......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilots Attacked With Axe On Norwegian Flight (in This and That) by BF
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilots Attacked With Axe On Norwegian Flight (in This and That) by BF
J.O. That is one scary story and getting to be all too common these days. I just can't imagine why t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Portable Entertainment Systems- Are they safe? (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Dagger passed this article on to me. Korean Air Introduces New In-flight DVD LOS ANGELES, CA (M......

Discussion Topic  RE: Portable Entertainment Systems- Are they safe? (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Thanks for the article CD. It is odd considering it obviously has been done before....

Discussion Topic  Portable Entertainment Systems- Are they safe? (in SR111 Messages) by BF
American Tests Portable Entertainment System September 29, 2004 A new option for air travelers in N......

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
J.O. Thanks so much for your very kind words. I'm glad that you took the time to post this to us and......

Discussion Topic  RE: When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Thanks Ivy. My heart goes out to you and your family. Ivy I just wanted to thank you for stopping in......

Discussion Topic  Airport Security Report (Aviation Today) Names Airport Security Award (in This and That) by BF
Airport Security Report Names Boston Logan and San Francisco Winners of Exceptional Performance in A......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Robert Martin Maillet Memorial Fund-A Fund for Children (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Here is what Robert's Uncle Philip Baker did this year in Robert's and his mother and father's memor......

Discussion Topic  swiss Pilot Flies like Bird (in This and That) by BF
Rocket man flies like a bird September 19, 2004 YVES Rossy is the real Rocket Man - a human jet who......

Discussion Topic  RE: Introducing myself (in Board Comments) by BF
Chris has written to me and said the report his group worked on is not available to the public. He w......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > Board Comments

Discussion Topic  RE: Introducing myself (in Board Comments) by BF
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > Board Comments

Discussion Topic  Women Suicide Bombers Paid Bribes to Airline Employees (in This and That) by BF
Women suspected of blowing up Russian airliners were detained by police, but let go By MARIA DANILOV......

Discussion Topic  RE: I don't know what to say, but I am sorry (in SR111 Messages) by BF

Discussion Topic  RE: I don't know what to say, but I am sorry (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Hi David, I don't find your message upsetting at all. Thanks very much for caring. Sincerely, Barba......

Discussion Topic  RE: MICHAIL ITKIS, CEO INTERACTIVE FLIGHT TECHNOLOGY CHANGED HIS NAME (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Yes I know exactly how you feel. This is the guy who when interviewed by Gary Stoller of USA Today, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Guest Book (in SR111 Messages) by BF
We've finally gotten the guest book feature to work again. Unfortunately we lost the 4 entries that ......

» Refine Search
» New Search