Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  When a child never comes home again... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
It is now the 6th anniversary of the swissair tragedy. I cannot believe that my daughter Tara is dea......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Introducing myself (in Board Comments) by BF
Christian, I've sent you a private message. Barbara...
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > Board Comments

Christian Leduc Male 15 Berne BE Switzerland 1/11/2004 Christian, how could you be a Swiss pilot a......

Hi Chris, welcome to the site. I actually thought that the TSB did a very good job but felt that the......

Discussion Topic  RE: An Interview with William Tell if he lived in Switzerland Today-Interesting (in This and That) by BF
Christian in a way it's pretty sad. I guess the inference is that Swiss used to stand for quality an......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  An Interview with William Tell if he lived in Switzerland Today-Interesting (in This and That) by BF

Discussion Topic  Gov't to Take Over Passenger Screening (in This and That) by BF
Gov't to Take Over Passenger Screening Thursday, August 26, 2004 WASHINGTON "” The government an......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 Tragic Crashes- Russia, possible terrorists at work again. (in This and That) by BF
Two Russian Airliners Crash; Hijack Alert Reportedly Sent Tuesday, August 24, 2004 The Russian n......

Discussion Topic  2 Tragic Crashes- Russia, possible terrorists at work again. (in This and That) by BF
Two Russian passenger jets crash Tuesday, August 24, 2004 Posted: 10:28 PM EDT (0228 GMT) Russi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lessons Learned from swissair Tragedy-From the FAA (in SR111 Messages) by BF

Discussion Topic  Lessons Learned from swissair Tragedy-From the FAA (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Swissair Flight 111 McDonnell-Douglas MD-11 September 2, 1998 Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia 29 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Mid-Air Collision Over Germany-One of Many Recent Swiss Air Tragedies (in SR111 Messages) by BF
More AIR CRASH RESCUE NEWS: August 11, 2004 - (READER SUBMISSION) - Swiss Jet Makes Emergency Landi......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Mid-Air Collision Over Germany-One of Many Recent Swiss Air Tragedies (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Swiss Flight Makes Emergency Landing ------------------------------------------------------- August ......

Discussion Topic  Flight Safety Foundation Group on the Wrong Track Regarding Criminal Charges (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Today it was brought to my attention that a group called the Flight Safety Foundation, ostensibly an......

Discussion Topic  Alleged Missile Plot Uncovered in N.Y. (in This and That) by BF
Alleged Missile Plot Uncovered in N.Y. By CURT ANDERSON, Associated Press Writer WASHINGTON - Tw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Head of Safety Board Questions Effectiveness of 'Most Wanted' List (in SR111 Messages) by BF
The above information came from: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Head of Safety Board Questions Effectiveness of 'Most Wanted' List (in SR111 Messages) by BF
The FAA is backing off on a plan to require babies to be secured during flight and that has the NTSB......

Discussion Topic  Wireless Wave will soon hit Airliners (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Wireless Wave On The Way Up It's beginning to look like a huge range of wireless services will soon......

Discussion Topic  Safety Board Urges Deployment of Cockpit Image Recorders-AIR SAFETY WEEK (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Safety Board Urges Deployment Of Cockpit Image Recorders One date already has come and passed sinc......

Discussion Topic  Pilot Fatigue Grows as Problem for Airlines (in This and That) by BF
USA from the July 26, 2004 edition Pilot fatigue grows as problem for airlines As the industry's......

» Refine Search
» New Search