Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Tragic Plane Crash in Brazil Amazon; 33 Dead (in This and That) by BF
World - AP Latin America Plane Crashes in Brazil Amazon; 33 Dead 1 hour, 5 minutes ago SA......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  Evolution of Complexity-Wiring AIR SAFETY WEEK (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Evolution of Complexity The amount of wiring in transport category aircraft has grown steadily ove......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  Productivity and Safety Go Hand-in-Hand- AIR SAFETY WEEK (in SR111 Messages) by BF
'Productivity and Safety Go Hand-in-Hand' Interview with Prof. Gary Eiff, Purdue University, Dept.......

Discussion Topic  Belgium sues swissair for EUR 1bn (in This and That) by BF
Belgium sues Swissair for EUR 1bn 6 May 2004 BRUSSELS - The Belgian state is to renew an EUR 1 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unbelievable, Disgraceful (in This and That) by BF
Tower Company Drops Suit Naming Pilot's Widow As AVweb told you recently, the widow of a pilot who ......

Here is a video about this case with comments from the wife. ......

Well I wrote to them because I found this story deeply disturbing. Here is what I wrote, I doubt I'l......

Btw, anyone interested in contacting this company with their thoughts regarding this IMHO outrageous......

Discussion Topic  Unbelievable, Disgraceful (in This and That) by BF
Tower Company Sues Dead Pilot's Family The family of a Quebec man who died when his single-engine p......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Washington Shuffle (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Still waiting for a response to our last letter. I certainly hope that we get one....

Discussion Topic  Passenger Finds Frog in Salad (in This and That) by BF
TRAVELNETDAILY 'Stewardess, there's a live frog in my salad!' Airline passenger discovers airborne a......

Discussion Topic  Computer Glitch Grounds Delta Flights (in This and That) by BF
11:07 a.m. May 2, 2004 ATLANTA – A computer glitch that grounded Delta Air Lines flights to and fro......

Discussion Topic  Procedures Must Be Followed-AIR SAFETY WEEK (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Procedures Must Be Followed to Halt Mounting Toll of Maintenance Mistakes 'All is not well,' safet......

Discussion Topic  RE: Needle Found in a Haystack-swissair 111 (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Oh and as far as any vagueness in the final report regarding the wiring: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Needle Found in a Haystack-swissair 111 (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Please check out the following thread. Answers we've never been given regarding the pilots' behavior......

Discussion Topic  Needle Found in a Haystack-swissair 111 (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Swissair 111: A Needle Found in a Haystack The Canadian government's probe into the fatal inflight ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Judge to start hearing Air India Case (in This and That) by BF
Update Air India: Damage to Air India 747 consistent with explosion in aft cargo area: expert JE......

Discussion Topic  Safety News: The War is Still on-IFEN mentioned (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Safety News: The War is Still On By Jim McKenna, Managing Editor In aviation, we pride ourselves o......

Discussion Topic  Article about the lastest in Flight Recorders (in This and That) by BF

Discussion Topic  RE: MD11 IFEN Wiring Photos (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Mark and I have it from some excellent sources that the entertainment system wiring was literally "s......

» Refine Search
» New Search