Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Switzerland will not air conspiracy theory documentary (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I wonder if the swiss saw this recent conspiracy theory, as possibly clearing the swissair airliner'......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  RE: Switzerland will not air conspiracy theory documentary (in SR111 Messages) by BF
One article I read said that the swiss participated in the research. What research?...

I wonder why they participated in it, in the first place? Kind of weird if you ask me....

Now that I've seen this documentary, I can certainly understand why Swiss television will probably n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tim van Beveren (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Tim van Beveren wrote the book Flug Swissair 111. Here is a link to a couple of chapters from that b......

Discussion Topic  Tim van Beveren (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Having covered this tragic event since day one for Swiss, German and international media, as well as......

Discussion Topic  RE: From the CTSB (in SR111 Messages) by BF
And btw, that electrical arcing event was on one of the entertainment system's wires....

Discussion Topic  RE: From the CTSB (in SR111 Messages) by BF
This site's founders back the CTSB and their findings 100%....

Discussion Topic  From the CTSB (in SR111 Messages) by BF
TSB Advisory - TSB Stands By Its Findings on the Swissair Investigation GATINEAU, QC, Sept. 17, 20......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ridiculous (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Thanks so much Angela. Words cannot convey how much your post really touched me. I agree with everyt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ridiculous (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Angela, the whole documentary was something you might expect here in the U.S. I was surprised that t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tara... (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Janey, I'm so sorry for you too. Glad you come and post on this board. It's good to have you here....

Discussion Topic  RE: Reasons this was not a terrorist act (in SR111 Messages) by BF
-Vance said there would have been much more damage in the cockpit had there been a bomb....

Discussion Topic  RE: Reasons this was not a terrorist act (in SR111 Messages) by BF
One of the lead investigators Larry Vance, said that there are high concentrations of magnesium in s......

Just look at the accident history record of the MD-11 aircraft. It's unbelievable. I doubt terrorist......

Why would they want to spend 5 long years putting extraordinary effort into their investigation, inc......

Discussion Topic  Lead Investigator rejects bomb theory (in SR111 Messages) by BF
lead investigator of the crash of Swissair Flight 111 near Peggys Cove, N.S., is rejecting the theor......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'You have an insatiable need to know why and how' (in SR111 Messages) by BF
This is what I feel the CBC should really be looking into in regards to the swissair crash. I'm surp......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'You have an insatiable need to know why and how' (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Janey, thanks so much for that information. I have found your posts extremely helpful! That's good t......

Janey, I'm really glad you're here to post. Please don't get offended in anyway when I tell you that......

» Refine Search
» New Search