Swissair111.org    forums.swissair111.org    Discussion    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2518 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Procedures Proposed To Protect Safety-Long Range Flights, mentions sr111 (in SR111 Messages) by BF
From this week's Air Safety Week:......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > SR111 Messages

Discussion Topic  Original MD-11 Aircraft Electrical Design Majorly Flawed (in SR111 Messages) by BF
(and surely was NOT an aircraft that could support a powerful,overheating monster of an entertainmen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toddlers flying unsecured on aircraft (in This and That) by BF
Chris, Thanks very much for the information and I totally agree with your feelings on this. Of cours......
Swissair111.org > forums.swissair111.org > Discussion > This and That

Discussion Topic  Toddlers flying unsecured on aircraft (in This and That) by BF
I've been flying a lot lately and have noticed something dangerous on the planes. In the last 2 trip......

Discussion Topic  RE: 3 U.S. flights a day see smoke, fire event (in SR111 Messages) by BF
I'm afraid you are correct Beanspiller and unfortunately I believe that the passengers of Flight 111......

Discussion Topic  RE: 3 U.S. flights a day see smoke, fire event (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Beanspiller and how about this? Lately I notice that the airlines are really jamming large numbers o......

"The airlines are exempt from all state and local fire codes," says consumer safety advocate Paul Hu......

Discussion Topic  3 U.S. flights a day see smoke, fire event (in SR111 Messages) by BF
About 3 U.S. flights a day see smoke, fire event ......

Discussion Topic  U.S. Airways Commuter Plane Crash-All 21 People Dead (in This and That) by BF
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A commuter plane crashed into a maintenance hangar and burst into flames We......

Discussion Topic  Sinister Safety Trends (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Here is an article from this week's Air Safety Week. I'm surprised that though they mention swissair......

Discussion Topic  RE: Frontier mechanic charged with disabling jet (in This and That) by BF
A happy New Year to you Cecil! I'm wondering if this mechanic in the past has found that management ......

Discussion Topic  The Genesis of IFT (Interactive Flight Technologies) (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Here is a brief genesis of IFT (Interactive Flight Technology), the company that created and manufa......

Discussion Topic  Stephen Kimber (in SR111 Messages) by BF
The following was written by Stephen Kimber, author of the book Flight 111. It was published probabl......

Discussion Topic  FAA Asked about Airline Maintenance (in This and That) by BF
Posted on Thu, Dec. 26, 2002......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oye (in This and That) by BF
Kind of like us here in the U.S. having a bar that has windows from a Pinto....

Discussion Topic  Oye (in This and That) by BF
Friday 27.12.2002, CET 05:14 ......

Discussion Topic  Elderly Woman Surprised-Tries to bring chain saw onboard (in This and That) by BF
Fliers not getting message about security......

Discussion Topic  RE: A little more clearer (in SR111 Messages) by BF

Discussion Topic  RE: A little more clearer (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Beanspiller, It is great to have you back again. We are always very interested in any information yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crash Course in Ethics (in SR111 Messages) by BF
Boeing Could have saved 239+ lives (many of them children)- the technology was there in 1983. TWA 80......

» Refine Search
» New Search